Monday 13 September 2010

Sexual Satisfaction

Morning all,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was tiring, but pretty damn good! One of my clients finally finished having his house decorated and invited me round to christen his new and improved bedroom. There's no need for small talk with him; we got straight down to business. Closing the door, he frantically pressed me against it and kissed me hard, hands everywhere. Our clothes lasted all of a minute - I was going to be there all night so I gave him a free pass to come as fast as he wanted. Lifting my leg, he pushed into me and we both exhaled heavily at the sensation. I hadn't seen him for a while so it felt good to be back. Fucking me there for a while, he then lead me to a chest of drawers and bent me over it. A full length mirror was positioned perfectly to get a full view - neither of us could tear our eyes away. We finished on the bed, him grinding on top of me with my legs wrapped around his back. Already, I couldn't wait for round 2.






















Later in bed, he fucked me from behind with my face pressed into the pillow. I held tightly onto the mattress as he thrust deep and hard making me moan out loud. I freed up one of my hands to reach down and touch my clit and came with him inside me. Almost as soon as I'd finished coming from that stimulation, I begun to orgasm from inside where his cock hit my g-spot with each push. I realised that I'd been bucking my hips towards him subconsciously, which intensified it even more. I love getting so lost in the moment that you're barely aware of what your body is doing!

In the pitch black of the early morning came round 3, but this time was much more slow and sensual. He spooned me from behind and ran his hands along the curves of my waist and breasts. My climax was easy, creeping up in a gradual wave of pleasure and subsiding to leave me sleepy and happy.

You'd think I would have had enough sex for the weekend, but as I laid alone in bed last night (exhausted), I touched myself thinking of those 3 fucks. I slept very well.

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. Wow after that I think I might have to go get a cigarette, and I don't smoke!

    ReplyDelete