Friday 24 September 2010

Self Satisfaction

Just to let you know, I had an awesome masturbatory session last night. I was fantasising about something that I might have to do this weekend (if my client doesn't mind). It's been a while since I dug out my lace up thigh boots - I feel a dominatrix session coming on! Paired with my dog collar mini dress and an authority he dare not challenge, I don't see how he can say no...

Because I don't swing heavily towards being a domme or a sub, I like to mix things up a bit. After ordering him to pleasure me in every way I desire, I'll let him tie my hands above my head and have his wicked way with me. I'd still be able to command him with my voice, but my body would be surrendered to him. The perfect balance.

Hope your weekend will be as good as mine,

Brooke x



No comments:

Post a Comment