Friday 13 August 2010

Wanting More

As a girl with a remarkably short attention span, I'm surprised at how long the interest in this one is lasting. Usually the novelty wears off after about 3 weeks (for non clients), especially if I see a lot of someone; I've always been the same - confusing guys by making myself irresistible to them, then drifting off as soon as I've caught them. It must be infuriating.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Although it's apparent that I'm desirable to him, I just can't seem to pin him down. I shall soon be stamping my pretty little feet; it's not that I'm spoilt, but I know what I want and at the moment I'm not getting it (actually, that does make me sound spoilt!). I kind of understand how all those boys from my past must have felt now.

Anyhoo, the weekend has arrived and I'm going to distract myself with white wine and picnics. Fingers crossed for sunshine in London town...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment