Thursday 19 August 2010

Vibrating Frustration

I'm a very laid back, fun loving girl. I manage to vent most of my manic, crazy thoughts through writing, so little of that carries over to my real life. However, this week I feel like I have a lot of pent up stress and I don't know who to vent it to. I hate to burden people with my problems (which are so insignificant compared to so many things in the world), so sometimes I have to find another outlet.

I think that's why I like sex so much; it's a delicious way to relieve tension. Yesterday I had no bookings but needed some relief, so I got reacquainted with my vibrator. I don't actually get it out that often; I don't take toys to appointments unless requested, and normally just my fingers rubbing my clitoris will do when I'm alone. However, with the flat to myself I took advantage of the privacy and made as much noise as I wanted. Two of my orgasms were with the buzzing tip pressed to my clit, and the third was with the vibrator inside me.

As intensely as I came, it still wasn't the same as being with a man - real flesh. I missed the heat, the heavy breathing, the feel of skin on skin and body on body. Thank God I have plans tonight; he's a bit of a party boy so there's likely to be drinking of shots and eager, clumsy sex. I hope so.

Brooke x




1 comment:

  1. Yes, dildos are just not the same as the real deal.

    Have fun tonight!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete