Tuesday 11 May 2010

Nymphomania

I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept very well, but the amount of sordid dreams I can recall tell a different story. My head was full of sex all night; I suppose it's better to get it out my system after dark than to be like a dog on heat all day.

Do you think I'm a nymphomaniac? I don't do it every day, but I seem to love sex more than other girls I know... am I just more open about it? Perhaps everyone thinks about it this much, they just prefer not to disclose every depraved thought. I do find that the more I get it, the more I want it; back when I had droughts for a couple of months, I didn't crave sex or get particularly horny. Now that I'm hooking up a few times a week, I want it all the time!

The slightly worrying thing is that women apparently don't reach their sexual peak until they're in their 30s; I still have a quite few years left to go, and my sex drive is still on a steady incline! Will I be insatiable 24/7 when I'm older? That could be embarrassing for my potential future offspring...

Brooke x

2 comments:

  1. Nymphomaniac? I don't think.
    I thing that sex is like a good drug.
    Most people don't like to talk about it, even though they probably think much about it and want to live out their fantasies in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right anon. It is like a good drug - it gives you the rush, the high. As soon as that wears off, you're left craving more... luckily for me, I can usually get it ;-) x

    ReplyDelete