Monday 19 April 2010

Amazing Party

What a great weekend! I somehow managed to pull through on Friday night, and my sleeping pattern has been utterly bizarre ever since. I think I've caught up now, but don't be surprised if I find myself needing an afternoon nap!

I went to an amazing party on Saturday night. So much effort had been put into the theme and the venue, and by 11pm the place was buzzing. It was impossible not to get lost in the atmosphere; I had a big group of friends and everyone was in such a good mood. We stayed until the lights came on, and didn't get home until breakfast time the next day. I love my life right now, I want to make this stage last for as long as I can. With a whole summer of fun ahead of me, it's all too easy to get excited...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment