Thursday 11 March 2010

Disgusted

I am pretty disgusted with how low some people can sink (or one person in particular). I always pride myself of seeing the best in people, trusting implicitly until proven wrong. But I still considered myself a fairly good judge of character... until now!

The more avid readers amongst you may have picked up that things didn't turn out so rosy with the barman, but I had no idea how vile he really was. I'm absolutely horrified that I let him into my life. However, it's all behind me now and I don't ever have to deal with him again. So I shall use that eternal optimism I possess and look on the bright side; now there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that I did the right thing in getting rid of him!

Hope none of you ever encounter him, for your sake.

Brooke x

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you found out the truth before you got too, too deep thank goodness. Don't let it put you off. There are some nice blokes out there. Well, I heard a rumour there was one somewhere.

    Jek x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real drag. the good news is that he's the exception, rather than the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shudder to think what he did, but I'm glad you're not one of those girls who stick with a bad fellow. Yes, there's definitely a bright side, Brooke - you've got a job you love doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I have well and truly washed my hands of him! Don't worry, I haven't lost my faith in men - I know that most of you are simply delicious. Perhaps you should be grateful for bastards like that, it makes the rest of you look even better!

    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete