Tuesday 1 September 2009

Eventful!

Wow, what an eventful weekend! Friday night was just as pleasurable as I'd hoped. He wasn't the most talented man in the world, but what he lacked in skill he made up for in effort. Plus he didn't object to a little instruction, so I guided his fingers and his tongue to bring me to a gradual orgasm. His stamina was quite impressive too; we had sex three times that night and the second two were lengthly enough to make me sweat.

I visited family at home on Saturday and Sunday - my first roast dinner in sooo long! You just can't top lamb and mint sauce. Also experienced the joys of going on a fairground ride when I was a bit stoned... Nauseating but fun! I slept for most of yesterday after a heavy night back in London on Sunday evening. That was the place where the beautiful people are and I made a couple of new contacts. My client base is getting more wealthy and more handsome. Fabulous.

Hope you had a great weekend,

Brooke x




2 comments:

  1. Wealthier and more handsome? Always a good combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with the upscale clientele. Home cooking always hits the spot doesnt it? And it always tastes better whe you've been missing it.

    ReplyDelete