Saturday 11 July 2009

Oh dear

Of course I went out. Which lead to the massive consumption of not only wine, but also vodka and tequila shots. On an empty stomach. My body is not happy with me today...

For the first time in a long time, I actually went out in flat shoes. I'm a lover of high heels and own every colour you could possibly think of, but I knew that my super camp gay friend and I would end up throwing some shapes on the dance floor. It turned out to be a great decision - I was comfy all night and still got chatted up by the only straight guy in the club!

Fingers crossed that the sun comes out today, as my friend has promised a party on her roof terrace if the weather's nice. Sounds lush! Not looking too promising though...

Enjoy your weekend,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment