Thursday 30 July 2009

Lonely Sometimes

It's bizarre how you can surround yourself with people yet still feel incredibly lonely. That's the downside of this lifestyle; most of the people that you spend time are strangers, and you're being somebody else for them. I usually enjoy the charade and love meeting new people, but after a while I begin to long for familiarity and to be the girl who grew up in a small village with Christian parents and two cats. I miss my mother, I miss the simplicity.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go back to that life if you paid me; I'd get bored to the extent of pulling my hair out within a week! I love my life in London - the glamour, the excitement, the lust. But just sometimes, I get a little bit lonely.

Brooke x

4 comments:

  1. A freind who knows what you do, lives in London, and doesnt judge you. Thats what you need. Easier said than done, I know. And has to be female. As a man, and having read your blog, I'll probably want to sleep with you, so I'm not trustworthy and most other men wouldnt be either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook

    Sometimes I feel the same...

    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right you are voyeur, I wish my girlfriend who was here at the weekend lived in London.

    Good luck Lisbon man, you know where I'm coming from.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw yea i know the feeling.
    Sucks sometimes!
    hope your having a good week!

    Satine xXx

    ReplyDelete