Thursday 28 May 2009

Great Job

Morning all,

I'm really chuffed because a client I've met before has invited me for a 3 day trip to Paris! He'll still be paying by the hour, we'll spend two nights at a gorgeous central hotel, and while he has business meetings during the day I'm free to explore, shop, sunbathe... bliss! I cannot wait. I adore Paris. Good job I speak a little Francais, enough to get by!

Also had one of my favourite types of guys last night; he just wanted to go down on me and spent a good half hour paying me very special attention. Smiles all round! Makes a change from yesterday.

Love,

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely nothing wrong with going down. Makes the experience better, in my opinion. Unfortunately for me, the places I frequent, thats not really smart. Enjoy your Paris trip. On my list of places to visit. And its so close, can't imagine why I've never been.

    ReplyDelete